...because knowing is half the battle.
1. OK, I'm getting to work. See me study web site design. Now where was that tutorial I was going to check out? Hmm, I will search for it.
3. (30 min later...) wow, this site is full of great stuff. So helpful and interesting. I think I'll check out the examples of good design next.
4. (Clicks on example page). Wow, this guy not only has a good site, he is hysterical and totally twisted. Better sign up for the RSS feed so I can read more later.
6. Fatty: "Be sure to take a look at my sister’s blog post today. In one day, she’s went from $0 to $755 for her LiveStrong Challenge." I hate cancer. (Click).
7. Wow, that's so cool. Maybe I should sign up for a Livestrong ride and raise some money...
8. What was I doing?
And so on...
The problem with working 'on the web' is you have to be on the web to do it. Must work on Save vs OHLOOKBRIGHTSHINYINTERNETOBJECT!