Friday, July 06, 2007

Rest Day

We made it to Denver last night and we're spending the day packing up the rest of Traci's stuff. It's nice to be off the road, but by the time we finish packing, I'll be glad for a nice (clean, orderly) hotel tomorrow!

It's actually going pretty well so far. I'm hoping we get done in time to go play at the REI flagship store here (MTB trail, climbing wall). They even have a cold chamber to test out sleeping bags! I won't be trying that out, but it's really cool (no pun intended).

I went a little crazy taking movies with my camera yesterday so now I need to figure out how to edit in IMovie. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on it in the car tomorrow.

It's really nice to see Jelly Bean again. He's as fat as every and just as slutty as I remember.

No comments: