Sunday, October 07, 2007

Burning the midnight oil

I've been studying for most of the day. I would dearly love to spend a few hours posting various stories and pictures from the week but it's almost 3am so I guess it'll have to wait.

I seem to have a caught a cold. A mild cold, but still annoying. Enough to keep me from going on the perfect team ride this (Sat) morning, enough to cause post nasal drip that has me sniffling often enough to keep my light-sleeping girlfriend awake if I don't get it under control. Fortunately, she bought some real Sudafed when we went to Vancouver for custard and we haven't yet used it all for meth. (Just kidding Mr Big Brother!).

And just to make sure I don't end up in the guest room, I just took two Benadryl, which means I better finish typing this sentence and get up to bed before I fall into the keyboard. We all remember what happened the last time I took Benedryl right?

Yeah. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hi Kronda--it's Sandra from the meet the team ride, web-stalking you some more. Got here through the links on your ride recap (just joined the Sorella mailing group). Hope you're feeling better. I'm so sorry to learn about your mom. Looking forward to riding with you again soon.