Friday, March 07, 2008

Distraction

All I wanted, was to find this link, so I could put it into an email. But the link was posted by my sister on Facebook. So I logged on to Facebook. But then I had to read the mini-feed. I saw a link for Twitterfeed, which takes your tweets and updates your Facebook status with them. I've been meaning to try it so I subscribed, which meant going over to the Twitter page to remember my password (turns out I didn't need it anyway).

What was I doing? Oh yeah, I need to send that email. Switch back over to Gmail. Remember why I opened Facebook in the first place, but now 20 minutes have gone by in which no productivity has been seen or heard of.

And that is why the Internet is EVIL.

What? No, I'm not blogging to procrastinate, why do you ask? Excuse me, I have to get back to work.


Posted from XP on Mac

No comments: